- Simple conditions and fast approval service
- Competitive interest rate
- Loan term and repayment mode is flexible
- Bridge-finance loan (switching loan from another MFIs/NGOs to DELTA within 1 working day)
- Hard title deeded is not required to register @ cadastral office
- For use as a client’s rebate
- For business use
- To meet the financial needs of customers to expand their businesses
- To meet the financial needs of small and medium enterprises to expand their business
- For personal use, improve home improvement.
- For paying institutional / individual fees
|Interest rate||1,5% per month and Above|
|Loan amount||Start from USD 2,501 to USD 50,000|
|Collateral||All kinds of collaterals are accepted. These are noted as follows.
- Equal monthly principal and interest (“EMP”)
- Equal monthly Installment (“EMI”)
- Equal Monthly/Semi-Annually/Annually Principal Repayment and Interest monthly.
Early Loan Repayment
75% of interest to be collected is given back to clients when they pay off the loan.
- Borrower of 18-65 years old
- Legal, harmless business (not an environmentally or socially damaging business).
- Loan repayment capacity is exceeded 70% of net cash flow from the business per period (Principal and Interest)
- Positive information at Credit Bureau of Cambodia
- Completed Application form
- National ID/Passport/Family Book
- Collateral Documents (strong/soft title deeds/car/motor registration card, etc.)
Small and Medium Loan is a loan that provides the customer a great source of funding for expanding and developing new business.
The interest rates of Small & Medium loan are:
– 21.60% p.a. for loan amount
– 21.60 to 18% p.a. for loan amount >US$10,000
Loan Term is 6 months up
The basic eligibility criteria of the borrower to apply for small & Medium Loan are:
– Must be in business for at least 3 months
– Sound financial stability of the business
– Soft & strong title deeded on his/her own or third party’s name can be accepted as collateral to pledge for the loan.
For more details, please talk to our specialist.
Please visit and DELTA branches close to your office or location or talk to our lending specialist or contact our customer service or by www.delta-plc.com or call at 096 249 7777 for more information.